Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year "2016"






PS Seasoning & Spices Jerky Kit (Variety Pack)Approved On 12/29/2015  /  Promotion ID: 30057

Thank you for re-creating this lovely piece! This was a Birthday gift for someone who said they would definitely buy something else. They loved it. Beautiful--very well made. It is even prettier than the picture, and it shipped on time, too.The receiver of this gift was delighted and so was I.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.



Locas Biju Handmade Tree of Life Pendant NecklaceApproved On 12/31/2015  /  Promotion ID: 30126

 Thank you for re-creating this lovely piece! This was a Birthday gift for someone who said they would definitely buy something else. They loved it. Beautiful--very well made. It is even prettier than the picture, and it shipped on time, too.The receiver of this gift was delighted and so was I.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

Collapsible Silicone Bowl for Travel CampingApproved On 12/28/2015  /  Promotion ID: 29922

I have been looking for these in stores and have not been able to find them. These collapsible bowls are great for storage problems for rvs and at home. They stack on top of each other to save room. I thought that they would be bigger than they are. Would buy again if needed.Absolutely perfect.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

ShoecubeApproved On 12/25/2015  /  Promotion ID: 29837 

Use this to pack my shoes and other accessories for my morning commute. Helps keep my bigger bag organized.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Electric can openerApproved On 12/24/2015  /  Promotion ID: 29763 

 Easy to use, glad I got this!Works great just place it on top of any can not hard at all press once for forward an open press second time reverse an it let's go of the lid I have used it many times still works great ordering one for my neighbor. Thanks so much for making this.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

Fridge alphabet MagnetsApproved On 12/24/2015  /  Promotion ID: 29798

 These are great letters and numbers. Heavy plastic and strong magnets. Just know that the board DOES NOT come with the set. They don't state that right in the add. Best alphabet magnets I had my child loves playing with -play with them.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

Ivation Electric IS80 Shaved Snow Ice MachineApproved On 12/28/2015  /  Promotion ID: 29580

 My family loves this product and she makes a snow cone everyday. Easy clean up and excellent shaved Ice I think I enjoy it more.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

Handoff Hands Free Phone CaseApproved On 12/21/2015  /  Promotion ID: 29612

 Easy to clip-on, holds phone snug, easy to gasp as needed. I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

Premium Salt and Pepper Grinder Set Approved On 12/20/2015  /  Promotion ID: 29601

 Very stylish for the kitchen table. grinds the salt ans pepper just right. "Must Have".

I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

NEW! Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by ValentiaApproved On 12/21/2015  /  Promotion ID: 29464

 I've never experienced results this noticeable before from any product. I've tried a lot of masks hoping for this kind of result though. My face was smoother, brighter, and lifted. I'll be saving up to buy this again!I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

Stash It Toiletry Bag Approved On 12/16/2015  /  Promotion ID: 29227

 Not just for men, I think women will like this, unique round design, but I like pockets.This bag with inner pocket and storage area sturdy drawstring rope. Plenty of room my personal items.I will buy again. I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

Promo3 Heavy Duty Round Self Adhesive Felt Pads /  Promotion ID: 30588

http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Duty-Round-Adhesive-AllTough/dp/B00XWIKNRC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1449108213&sr=8-3&keywords=adhesive+felt+pads

 I bought these to put on furniture feet so they would not scratch my newly installed hard flooring. They are sturdy little pads that do the job .I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

  Naturel Commodity Vitamin C Serum+Hyaluronic Acid

 http://bit.ly/NCBestVitaminCSerum

I did lots of research and kept reading how Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid work well together, so I thought I would try this. Glad I did. I use it at night after a mild exfoliate. Makes my skin very smooth and even-toned. Don't know yet if it has lifting affects.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

  

 Ebook - The Terry Treetop Collection

This is a awesome collection for kids. Terry Treetop is such a whimsical character for any child, this is a great collect, these are adventures for all children. I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 



This was delight, very easy to use and NO MESS.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.






These hangers look hand crafted. Very sturdy, I am glad I got them, I highly recommend them. Very eloquent.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.



Organic Cotton Grain Sack Throw Pillow Cover
This a very elegant pillowcase, I love it. It is good in the living room and a decorative pillow in the bedroom.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment