Tuesday, June 30, 2015

4 oz Bottle of Pure Lemon Essential Oil Approved on 06/01/2015 / Promotion ID: 14761



I love the scent of lemons! To me lemon is such a happy, pick me up, scent. Lemon just reminds me of summer! Being able to review a bottle of Lemon oil from La-Lune-Naturals
a 100% Pure & Natural, Therapeutic Grade PREMIUM QUALITY Essential Oil I jumped!!
If you have ever bought essential oils you know that the bottles are tiny. VERY TINY. 4 Full OUNCES! WOW!!Using natural products, I thought, I should have known! I have even used it on my face as a mist toner spray, as it is light enough as well. I will continue to use this & have already recommended it!

Disclosure: I have received complimentary/free products for the purpose of this review  http://www.amazon.com/La-Lune-Naturals-Recipes-Included/dp/B00UK4Q762/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A28IXOORA7LYQV
#lalunenaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment