Wednesday, March 2, 2016

SkinFood


Organic Moisturizer 100% Natural. All in One Nutrient Rich Cocktail for Hair & Skin. Super Oils, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond, Macadamia Nut Oils & Apricot Kernel - by Skinfood (Misc.)
Love it. Smells great. Soothes any irritation on my skin wonderful hair. I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.


 Dry Hand Cream Treatment for Itchy, Cracked Skin, Manuka Honey, Aloe Vera to Soothe Nourish, and Repair (Misc.)
I've tried so many hand creams, usually disappointed. This one really works. It lasts a long time and doesn't feel greasy. I'll put it on after using an exfoliator on my hands, wear the gloves, and my hands feel/look fantastic. I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment