Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Living Natural

Living Nature - Firming Eye Cream LN 13059 FEC 

 Firming Eye Cream, a Sensitive Skin, Natural Anti-Wrinkle Formula. Reduce Puffiness, Fragrance Free (Misc.)

Love this eye cream! Instant hydration, feels so moisturizing. Is only my first day but my eyes already feel amazing. Been trying to find an eye cream for my 4 year old aging eyes, and I think I've finally found it! All other eye serums/creams I've tried just don't seem to work and some actually made my eyes look worse!! Finally found one that works!!! I am in love with this eye cream and all things Living Nature, after a week the skin on my lids was significantly firmer and the wrinkles around my eyes have diminished. I highly recommend this product.I wish I found them sooner!!
I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest



 
 Skin Firming Serum. A Natural Face and Neck Cream to Smooth Lines, Reduce Wrinkles. By Living Nature (Misc.)
This is the best product that I've bought for skin firming. I have the regular Nivea skin firming lotion as well, but it wasn't working. I decided to try the serum. I've only been using it for 2 weeks, but it looks like the cellulite is slowly going away on my thighs. The skin on my abdomen is also getting tighter. I wish that it came in a larger size. I would buy it!
 https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R1UC2OWREVC8O7?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl




Natural Night Cream, Restores Elastin & Collagen, Increases Hyaluronic Acid for Younger Firmer Skin (Misc.)
This is a great night time moisturizer! I am only in my forties so I do not know how this would work on mature skin. Also, I have oily skin so I was skeptical about using a night cream to moisturize. First of all, it is non-comedegenic, meaning it wont clog pores!! So with my acne prone skin, this is a BIG plus! It goes on very easily and smells GREAT! It feels very thick at first so I was nervous about it. But then as it sinks into your skin, it starts to feel less and less greasy. I would think it would work better for dry skin types but since I have oily and acne prone skin I know it works for that skin type too. But it did get rid of the small dry patches I had developed from winter air. In the morning when I woke up, my face felt as if I just exfoliated! And I have noticed that my skin is becoming more even toned. This is a miracle for me! I highly recommend this for anyone who needs a boost to their skin! It makes it look more vibrant and really brings the life back to my face! I will repurchase this!!






Living Nature - Refreshing Body Lotion LN 2025 RB










Rejuvenating Face Cream, Moisturizer & Natural Antioxidant for Normal to Dry Skin by Living Nature (Misc.)
I received the whole line 2 weeks ago and have been using it religiously. After washing my face and using the rejuvenating serum, I apply this Rejuvenating Cream all over my face. I have also used it by itself after washing my face after a workout and it always makes my skin feel moist but not “heavy” like some moisturizers can feel sometimes. I have been using it with the other products in the line but feel this would be a great for daily use alone or in combination with other products in this amazing line. Finally, a product that actually delivers noticeable results leaving skin feeling like it is also becoming healthier. I’m excited to have found these products.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest.





Having severely dry and cracked skin that is also sensitive i have tried many products Nivea's Rich Nourishing Body Lotion is the first product that i can use i see and feel results instantly for my skin to be supple and pleasant to touch is fabulous thank you. I've tried many types but this is honestly the best. A little more expensive that comparable products but worth the difference.I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest.


Natural Body Lotion, Refreshing and Light with Manuka Honey and Shea, for Dry Skin by Living Nature (Misc.)
I love this lotion because most lotions tend to feel sticky and greasy or take forever for me to really work into my skin. St. Ives is really good about absorbing quickly and just feeling soft and silky. This is the most recent one I purchased and the smell is PERFECT. It smells so fresh and clean.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/RXK0N8V2Y4XOX?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl
I received this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest.









No comments:

Post a Comment