Sunday, July 31, 2016

ZzzQuil

#ZzzQuil



Occasional difficulty getting to sleep or staying asleep is an issue that nearly everyone experiences at some point, often when it is the worst possible timing. While some people who experience sleep trouble often require prescription sleep medication, there is no need to take a potentially addictive sleep aid for occasional sleep trouble.

 
 Works fairly quickly. I WILL say that I wake up in the morning and have to go to the bathroom rather urgently, and wake feeling dehydrated. Best I can tell that is a side effect of this medication but it is a tolerable one given the results. Even if something wakes me in the middle of the night, I slip back into sleep fairly quickly and wake feeling rested.

All in all, great product, at least for me personally.

 






Image result for zzzquil

No comments:

Post a Comment