Sunday, August 21, 2016

Swissvita

 Swissvita Whitening Cream / Serum with AC-11® - Skin lightening Treatment - Brighten Complexion - Fade Dark Spots - Balance Out Uneven Skin Tone - Proven Formula For Radiant Skin - 1.1 o.z./ 30g (Misc.)
An innovative system for depigmenting effect on dark spots on skin. The high concentration of α + β – hydroxi-acids exfoliates stratum corneum cells, thus facilitating the penetration of whitening compound!
My skin has suffered many years of abuse from me, mostly sun damage. I started using this serum and quickly noticed many of my sun spots fade. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and can visibly see a difference in color of the spots on my face. This serum feels so soft and smooth on the skin. My skin looks brighter and nourished because of this serum.
xoxo

I received this product at a discount however this is my honest review.
 

 
 Swissvita Anti Wrinkle Cream with AC-11® - Wrinkle Lifting and Firming Serum - Face & Neck Firming and Tightening - Fading Crow's Feet & Fine Lines - 1.1 o.z./ 30g (Misc.)
I bought a small tube to try it out and I loved it. Repurchased in the huge jar. My skin looks great with it and very hydrating. I'm in my 40s and I don't have wrinkles yet but I use this for age prevention so I cannot say anything on that. The change in my skin is amazing! I'm in shock how well my foundation looks when I moisture my skin before makeup. I use it at night too.I love this product. I use this cream in the summer before adding sunblocks I like the weight and feel.

I received this product at a discount however this is my honest review.
 

 
 Swissvita Anti Aging Serum with AC-11® - Fights Key Signs Of Aging and Wrinkle - Complexion Enhancing And Skin Tightening Face Serum- Intense Hydration And Powerful Repair Formula - 1.76 o.z./ 50g (Misc.)
Easy To Use
Effective
Good Value
Lightweight
Smells Great
I've tried many...all have not worked well, hate how much I love this. I was hesitant to buy this product because of the price, but I am so relieved by the payoff. The first times I used it, I could literally see my dead skin rolling away. I have been commented by my family how soft my face feels, and I can see how it makes both emerging acne and acne scars die down. Although the occasional pimple is still clearing up, it makes recovery process 10x faster. Make sure to rub it in for a while or you won't gain the full effects, you really need to massage it in.

I received this product at a discount however this is my honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment