Monday, January 23, 2017

18" OneMtoss Cotton Linen Square Throw Pillow Case






C69698 18" OneMtoss Cotton Linen Square Throw Pillow Case Cushion Cover for Living Room Watercolor Feathers Campaign




 C69696 18'Inches OneMtoss Cotton Linen Square Throw Pillow Case Cushion Cover for Living Room Watercolor Feathers-sy325 Campaign

These are perfect complements.
 This pillow with others is a perfect match. I love this pillow and by-far this is my favorite pillow EVER! The fabric is exquisite with the interwoven metallic thread. The quality and workmanship is exceptional. Cannot brag enough about this pillow. I bought the pillow-cover and they are perfect for adding them to our living It blended so well with my country look.

  I really like the pattern. It looks like it is printed on a highly textured material, but the fabric is actually soft and smooth.

My pillow was perfect for my leather love seat. It blended so well with my country look. I am so pleased with my purchases. Great fabric, really easy to clean! Color was as expected (true to picture). Would work perfect indoors or outdoors!











No comments:

Post a Comment