Wednesday, July 26, 2017

C81519 Orthopedic Knee Pillow Campaign

C81519 Orthopedic Knee Pillow Campaign
Product is the creator of both the contour pillow, made with standard support foam and our memory fom, which has a core of 100% memory foam.    We have been making leg pillow. The luxurious feeling of this pillow cover is amazing. 

Side sleepers and pregnant women can get more comfortable rest with this Knee Memory Foam Pillow. It is contoured to fit between your legs for encouraging proper spinal alignment for reduced pressure points and discomfort when sleeping.

Yes, I recommend this 
  •  prevent back issues
  • Ideal for side sleepers
  • Stabilizes pelvis and hips
  • Restores spine alignment
  • Cushions your knees


I'm a natural side sleeper & this knee wedge is a must have. Looks just as pictured. Nice padded memory foam. I haven't experienced any squishing I'm 5'3 133lbs post pregnant (8 months) really helps with weight pressure in my legs & helps tremendously with my back alignament. I normally used a pillow before, but now I can save space on the bed with this instead. Even my fiancé has used it and he's 6'2 225lbs same experience no squishing. I recommend it. I think these28th would be great gifts for people that have back issues.

This pillow is exactly as shown and described. At times I think it is too thin but maybe I am too used to a standard pillow between my knees. I like the size but wish it were a little stiffer or thicker in the middle.
It prevents the memory foam of the pillow from making you feel too warm and I am so happy that I purchased it!
/www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ARJ7SBM




No comments:

Post a Comment